Abuse and bullying

abuse and bullying image
abuse and bullying image

This section is about the different types of abuse and bullying. It looks at cyber bullying, smacking and other forms of abuse, and where you can go for help.


  • My friend is being bullied at school. What can I do to help her?

    If someone is getting bullied they should speak to an adult that they trust about this such as a parent, teacher or Headteacher. The school, by law, has to do as much as possible to stop bullying from happening in the first place and punish pupils who bully others. If you want to speak to someone anonymously you can contact Childline on 0800 1111. For more information, see Bullying.