Education Health and Care Needs Assessment

« Back to Glossary Index

If you have learning difficulties, you might need extra help at school. Your Local Authority can do an assessment to find out what help you need. If you are aged 16-25 you can ask for an assessment yourself, if you are under 16 your school and/or your parents can ask for an assessment