Statement of Special Educational Needs

« Back to Glossary Index

If you have learning difficulties you might need extra help at school. Your Local Authority can write a statement which sets out your Special Educational Needs and outlines what help you need at school. Your school must follow this by law. These have now been replaced with EHCP’s